Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Tenth Rock

Out of sheer despair and frustration, I once told my (then) 10-year-old middle daughter, "Nine out of ten rocks are smarter than you are!", to which she responded, "Nuh uh! I'm smarter than nine out of ten rocks!". I don't know if I'm any smarter than the tenth rock, either. But I hope you will find entertainment, insight, and/or value from the words that get posted here.

This blog is dedicated to the location, nurturing, and continued growth of the tenth rock. As I am confident the tenth rock is an avid Twins, Gophers, and Vikings fan, most posts on the blog will focus on one of those teams. I'll also periodically post about fantasy baseball or football. Be advised: I have no problem posting completely irrelevant, random stuff. You get what you pay for.

No comments:

Post a Comment